Thursday, September 24, 2009

Never Say Goodbye


She was one of my closes friends back then in high school. Merely because we lived not far from each other. I mean, the housing area. I went to her house every weekend since form 3. Zaman-zaman harus ke tuition untuk peperiksaan. We were classmates for several years (I think, the whole of junior years), bus-mate (since sekolah rendah kot, ke start form 1), tuition-mate which we enjoyed it very-very much and I guess, we had our share of sweet and great moments together.

She lost her mother recently. But I was suprise to see how she's cooping up looking through the history she has between her mom and her, I just couldn't imagine the sadness that she has to face. But I'm glad to see that she's doing fine!

She has another semester to go before completing her degree and I'm wishing you all the best and we shall meet again after you're finally over with Japan. Take care Cik Ummi Nasir. Much loves and kisses from me here in Malaysia.

2 comments:

juwitajalil said...

she's such a sweetie to all of us ain't it?

Ajlaa Azam said...

indeed!