Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3 Days to Hari Raya

Dear Miss Red,

You have been super nice to let me to have another 3 extra days before you decided to appear on me this morning. I thought you were going to let me go without you this month to let me have a nice one solid month of Ramadan. But I guess you miss me so much you decided to hit me with just another 3 nights left. I'm very disappointed.

We will be celebrating Syawal in 3 days but I already had mine today and it's all because of you. Thank you but no thanks Miss Red!


Truthfully,
me.



-------------------------
Fadhilat Solat Terawiih Malam KeDuaPuluhTujuh: Allah kurniakan orang berterawih pada malam ini ketangkasan melintas atas titian Sirotolmustaqim seperti kilat menyambar.

3 comments:

baizurah abdullah said...

hehehhe i've got mine last friday..frust jugak..but come to think of it..it's all from HIM..so redha jer :D..take care

Serimpi said...

without ms red, how are we going to get ms little cute babies....

Ajlaa Azam said...

k.bai: a'ah mmg tgh redha lah nih! SELAMAT HARI RAYA POYO! opps! 0-0 ek!!

aton: mmglah kena ade ms red tuh but notlah in Ramadan =)