Wednesday, September 9, 2009

10 Days to Hari Raya

It makes the time goes faster when I started counting down Hari Raya. 10 days left before Syawal and it makes me feel so sad at some point that Ramadan is starting to wave its hand goodbye. It feels as if it was just started couple of days ago and we are now counting down to celebrating the joyful day after spending a month fasting; cleaning our souls hoping for forgiveness and barakah. And now, Ramadan is preparing to close its door.

It's been the toughest Ramadan for me so far and I have to admit that I learn alot during this Ramadan. But most of all, He does listen. And He listened well. I just need to remind myself that I have Him to look after to. All that I have to do is pray and Insyaallah, my prayers will be answered coz he listens! This is the power of Bulan Ramadan.

10 days left before Syawal. Lets us all make full use of it coz within this 10 remaining days, we might be getting a bigger reward coz Lailatul'qadar is here.




And Syawal is next! Wohoooo!




-----------------------------
Fadhilat Solat Terawih Malam KeDuaPuluh: Allah kurniakan kepadanya pahala sekalian orang yang mati syahid dan orang-orang solihin.

1 comment:

Serimpi said...

May we are among the fortune to meet with Lailatul-qadr...

Amiin~~