Thursday, September 24, 2009

They're Back

  • Yes, they are! And I can see that my following days will be as brighter as the sun can ever shines. At least, I know I would and something to fill my nights for the upcoming months. All the tv-series are back in town with a new season. Hotness! And more to come, yeayness! But I have to admit, new series with new characters and new faces in line, I-so-don't-like-lah! I want my Peyton and Lucas with the pretty baby!!!!!! Nvm, there's always Chuck to fill me in. Auwmmm!
  • Kodi gila aku nih!
  • Raya is over, for me at least. I was practically doing nothing yesterday and regratted for taking a day off. I'm back in the office now and enjoying every bits of it (al-maklumlah kerja tiada).
  • Speaking of which, Raya this year was as expected. I had my share and I enjoyed it. Enough said.
  • There are times when I feel like school is waaayyyyy better than waking up in the morning and go for work. And today is one of the days. Alangkah nikmat jika masih boleh pergi ke sekolah dan belajar. But then again, bilanya nak maju jika asyik di tahap yang sama?
  • Pencapaian paling hebat, duit gaji masih belum di sentuh!
  • Starting over is not easy. Pleasing people is not an easy job either. But if you believe in each other, I think everything will be just fine. In its own way! Insyallah.
  • I guess that's for now. You know you love me, xoxo.

No comments: