Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 Days To Hari Raya

As you can see from the title itself, we have come to the end of Ramadan. Hope that this Ramadan really brings the best in us coz I know I have. Hope that our ibadah diterimaNya accordingly. Amin!

2 days to Raya and I have yet to get my killer raya heels (takda ke siapa-siapa nak belanja?), I have yet to get myself a new set of bedsheet (for the fact that I sleep with none right now), I have yet to get myself a place to hang my sejadah and whatnots and I have yet to complete in decorating my room.

But I have been collecting sampul duit raya from every client. Alangkah baik jika di dalam sampul itu diisikan sekali dengan beberapa nota kertas yang ber-cop wajah Tuanku Abdul Rahman (Tuanku ke Tengku?) di sebelah kanannya.

Everyone has started leaving for their kampung I guess. The road wasn't as busy as usual. It took me just 15 minutes to reach office today. Mind you, I am a public transportation user and I take bus ride everyday. Oh! how I wish that I don't have to work today (and tomorrow, darn!)

I need to get back to work! I'll wish everyone tomorrow okie dookie?!



---------------------------
Fadhilat Solat Terawih Malam KeDuaPuluhLapan: Allah Subhanahuwataala kurniakan kepadanya pahala 1000 darjat di akhirat.

No comments: