Tuesday, September 8, 2009

11 Days to Hari Raya

This is the 100th 102nd post for undesignated. As far as I remember, this blog was created due to depression that I had months ago (or was it a year ago?!). Untuk lebih dramaticnya, blog ini ditubuhkan. I remembered I had this feeling of not wanting to write anymore. Plus, things that I wrote here were junks. Nothing educational, nothing related to improving your self-inability, non-inspirational; total junk!

But I couldn't resist from clicking blogspot (promote!promote!). I guess, there's always something to write about. Something to tell the world hoping that they would read it. A place where I can just write without having to worry about a single thing. Tempat untuk orang jadi gila glamour pon ada juga.

I started writing in a blog since I was in form 2. I met few friends thru iRC (ingat tak zaman kegemilangan chatting?) and they taught me how to work with coding and whatnot. I learnt how to create my own webpage and make it as my own digital diary. We even compared our pages with each other to improve (lah konon) our sense of computer designing. It was the era of the ever famous Geocities and Tripod where one could host a site for free.

But as the time goes by and technology starts playing its role, there are few free hosted webpages for bloggers. Blogspot to name a few. And I have been its most loyal user ever since. And I have never stop writing in a blog.

Its an addiction, I guess. Something that you could never stop doing. Macam makan chocolate. Hari-hari mesti makan chocolate. Kalau tak makan kira sudah bazir satu hari.

For some, blogging is to past their time. Just like me; to past my time while waiting for lunch break to over or distracting myself from thinking about what my mother is preparing for berbuka (aku lapar weyh hari ni tak tahu kenapa?!). But for some, blogging is the place for them to express their anger about certain issues; say politicians. Some politicians, they blogged for defending themselves. Some said that it's the best medium to get close with the community. For some, its the best place to gain popularity but to some, it is just because everyone is doing it, so why don't they have one.

Today, people tend to look blogging as another medium of communications not just to express whatever things that they like/dislike but a place for them to sell and do business; same goes as moi! There are online boutiques at every corner. Pendek cerita, blogging sudah berkembang.

Jadi jangan terlalu pendek akal untuk menyekat orang-orang yang berbelog (bak kat Hanis Zalikha)


Lunch break is over. I need to get back to work. Selamat berpuasa dan selamat berbuka!
-----------------------------
Fadhilat Solat Terawih Malam KeSembilanBelas: Allah Subhanahuwata'ala tinggikan darjatnya di dalam Syurga Firdaus.

No comments: