Friday, September 4, 2009

15 days to Hari Raya

WOOT! WOOT!

Abang driver bus yang handsome is back in action. Wah! macho habis but I was too sleepy to "appreciate" his machoness this morning. Neh!, some other time maybe.

I'm baking again. Yep! Yep! after a very loonnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg break, I'm heating the oven again. Oh! and this reminds me of the upcoming raya.

Raya Mode: On

Oh! and also to remind myself to get a killer raya heels this year. Yey babeh! Walaupun pada hakikatnya pada hari raya akan berselipar jepun sahaja untuk kemana-mana. I just can't let myself loose man! It's RAYA we're talking about. I'm not planning to waste any of my annual leaves for this upcoming raya. What's the point? My kampung is just 30 minutes away. The uncles and aunties are all within the KL area which obviously will be meeting up with each other on the 1st day of raya itself (which falls on Sunday, Insyaallah). Plus, we were given 4 extra days to celebrate (excluding your own personal holiday leave). Jadi, apakah gunanya pembaziran cuti yang boleh digunakan di masa hadapan? Furthermore, there are just 3 working days left before the weekend. Jadi, simpan cuti.

And I'm giving out duit raya too this year. It's the first year of giving out duit raya instead of receiving (which have been a waited yearly event for me for the past years). Berdebar! Berdebar!

So Raya, I'm counting you now!


p/s: Jangan lupa baca doa Qunut bila semayang terawih nanti ye!


Happy day peeps!



--------------------------------------
Fadhilat Solat Terawih Malam KeLimaBelas: Semua Malaikat yang menanggung 'Arasy, Kursi, berselawat dan mendoakannya supaya Allah mengampunkannya.

No comments: