Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yes, I do complain

And I complain a lot.

Ok! maybe I crossed over board but due to respect, I would like to express this unsatisfactory I had ever since we started fasting.

Mind me, I don't actually care or bother with what you're going to do with your life nor I, at some point loose anything from any of your actions but please, I say please at least have the courtesy of respecting others who are actually FASTING.

It is totally your business. TOTALLY! And I had nothing against you because at the end of the day, it is actually your life, your kind of style, your own living. And well, I respect that. I don't go judging people by what they do or how they lead their lives. Asal lu tak kacau hidup gua sudah cukup! Baik seseorang itu bukan pada fizikalnya tapi pada hatinya. And I believe that!

But, but making the world to know that you're actually not fasting and having some sort of good smell food around fasting people, THIS IS TOTALLY NOT COOL! Lu tak nak puasa, itu lu punya pasal tapi tolonglah! respect sikit kat orang lain yang puasa. Tapi bila cerita pasal nak pergi buka puasa, lu paling hebat sekali macam lu puasa. Like I said, I have nothing against you cuma kasi respect sikit kat orang lain, cukup!

I am not a devoted muslim myself either. I too sometimes don't practice my religion the way I should be. But despite of any religions, respecting other people is an important role that we should practice in our lives. Itu dinamakan tolerasi!

Sekian terima kasih!


------------------------------------
Fadhilat Solat Terawih Malam KeTigaBelas: Datang ia pada hari Qiamat dalam aman sentosa daripada tiap-tiap kejahatan dan keburukan.

No comments: