Sunday, May 9, 2010

And so they say

You'll never realize how much you care about a person, til the thought of them being with someone else is enough to break your heart - #TLS



I've encountered such situation and it was a hell of a situation. It wasn't the proudest moment but somehow it taught me lessons; in so many ways. I learned to appreciate more. I learned to differentiate between what's important and what's not. I learned that feelings do matter; no matter how hard it gets, they really are! I learned to not to take things for granted. I learned that actions speak louder than words. I learned that we are responsible for our actions; that words determine feelings. And I must say, it wasn't an easy job to deal with such situation.

I've experienced some breakdowns, mind-loosing control, emotional unbalance while dealing with the situation. It took me that hard to make me realize how important a person is. It was a hell of a nightmare and I swear to myself that I, will never get involve or to come any closer with the same situation ever again. It was really painful. I was in pain to the extension of loosing my own self as if I was in a war fighting for the uncertainties.

And there's always a price for you to pay. Your heart breaks into million pieces that you just couldn't find your way to fix it. And that is when you realize how important that person means to you.

I learned my lesson well and I'm glad that I managed to pull myself together. Things were ugly back then but it changes beautifully over time and I hope it stays for as long as I, we could hold ourselves together.

Sometimes, you have to take things in their ugliest and be able to change them into something beautiful. That way, you'll learn to appreciate more.

No comments: