Monday, May 3, 2010

May Day

1) This is my first year celebrating Labour Day as in being a labour myself. It turned out to be just an ordinary Saturday without the FUN word.

2) It's also Cuppies­® first anniversary in the online industry. Sad to say, I've stopped baking for awhile now. Been pretty busy with work and things related to it (wedding preparation that is). And I think I should start baking again coz I'm sensing the loosing skills of it anytime soon.

3) Speaking of the devil, an auntie asked how my wedding preparation going? Well auntie, I've done nothing yet and I don't think I'm going to start doing anything anytime soon. Let's just go with the flow. Everything will be as planned when the time comes, Insyaallah!

4) I can't believe I wrote this but couple of weeks ago, I attended a wedding exhibition at Midvalley with best friends (they forced me to joint them). There's nothing exciting about it. But I think wedding business is somehow very demanding. But I still prefer coordinating my wedding myself (DIY concept). Means, looking for what-ever-not separately instead of looking for an existing packages. The food is disastrously bad (I'm exaggerating), they proposed a marked-up price (and they never admitted it) and their services are terrible (I'm exaggerating again).

5) I'm already in the midst of a quarter life crisis although I'm not officially in it yet. Everything seems so wrong lately. I'm to young to feel OLD!

6) Men, they should never mess with woman's instincts. We can never go wrong with it. That's the power of being a woman.

7) I think god is sending me a sign but I've yet to figure it out! And I have to stop complaining. I need to learn to accept things as what they are.

I'm done complaining. Back to work!

No comments: