Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reason for action.

Aku menulis sebagai seorang yang bekerja di dalam sektor penswastaan dan sebagai seorang individu yang tidak akan menjejakkan kaki bekerja untuk kerajaan. If ever the opportunity comes, I'll make sure that I have other options to it. I rather be a housewife than working with any government organizations or GLCs or anything related to them. Bukan untuk bercakap sombong, but this is how it goes. Rezeki tuhan yang kasi tapi kalau rezeki untuk ini, I think I'll past.

This happens right in front of my face and it wasn't my first experience dealing with it but more enough to practically hate them to die. Insufficient, self-centered, pathetic, intolerable, menyusahkan orang, makan duit orang, menghina, tidak tahu berbudi bahasa, dan yang paling penting, mereka adalah pekerja-pekerja yang bodoh lagi mendungukan.

Yes, I say it out loud. Orang yang paling harus belajar untuk berbudi bahasa adalah orang-orang yang mengaku berkhidmat untuk negara. Those civil servants need to undergo themselves to courses teaching how to communicate using the right manner. So much of Budi Bahasa crap; they are the ones bullshitting it.

Someone dearie to me had to undergo the same shit for the second time this year. Only this time, it's worst compared to the first incident. She has been serving loyally with one of the top GLC company (fully owned by the government) throughout her whole career life but was treated badly for the past 6 months. This has all got to do with a misconduct of the organization's management. Reason for action; to cut down company's manpower tetapi penggendalian yang dilakukan dengan penuh menjijikan. To top it up, the decision was made based on a personal interest of one particular bastard (who claimed to be someone very powerful).

We, the family decided to bring up this case to the higher court (if possible) and claim for the right justice as we owned it. Hell yeah, we do! If I were a lawyer, I would have sued the HR department for being unprofessional and insufficient.

And just to add the hatred I have towards civil servants, a neighbour of mine who has been "serving" the government his entire life works his leisure out of it. Makan gaji buta. Pergi kerja pukul 8, pukul 11am balik rumah rehat. Lepas tuh memang takda harapanlah nak pergi ofis balik. Satu minggu, 3 hari kerja, 2 hari ponteng and this has been going on for years. Shouldn't they take any actions for this kind of attitude. I thought that they have this so called "disciplinary" department who monitored their stuffs' progression? No wonder lah kerja and urusan kerajaan tak pernah siap on time. Lembab tak payah cakaplah.

And don't get me started with my government clients. They are as pain in the ass as the others.

So, tax payers. These are where your taxes go. To the pocket of these irresponsible civil servants.

As what my mother said, "Jangan lagi kalian bekerja dengan orang kerajan. Biar hidup susah kerja swasta, janji jangan makan duit orang" and I'm going to hold to that words forever.

I really pray that the opposition party wins the next general election. This one we have now is working like a lazy pig and in-systemically managed!

No comments: