Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it just me or the world to be blamed at?

This post has been blanked for awhile now. Every time I started writing, it'll go blanked back again. The moment I started constructing words, it'll be blanked once again. It hurts so bad to know that you've lost the ability to write. I've lost my ability to write. I used to be someone so opinionated. I used to have so many ideas on things to write about. Oh! how I miss the years where I blog actively. English tak payah cakaplah. Dah tunggang terbalik. I even have difficulties in constructing words without having grammatical errors. I guess, work makes your life occupied or probably because my life is less interesting now. There's always someone/something to blame on/at. Always.

I blame it on twitter. I've been twittering actively god knows how. It's the best place for me to throw my tantrum the minute I feel like it. Or probably because my life is just less interesting. I'm trying to blog again. At least, a post a day. Crappy tak crappy, itu campak ke tepi. But I'll make it a habit. At least a post a day. So yeah, lets see how things go.

But right now, allow me to mourn for a while. I just can't get over the fact that we lost to Japan last night on Thomas cup. Japan for crying out load. Japan! I feel so ashamed!

No comments: