Friday, May 21, 2010

Bad dreams aren't good

Remember my last post I was saying about me having fever and what not. Well apparently this fever decided to stay with me the whole week. I've been carrying medicines every single day that forced me to have them every morning, day and night. I was never a medicine type of person (for the fact that I can't hardly swallow pills) but if I don't take them, I'll be laying on bed the whole week and that won't be a good record for me, won't it?!

So yeah, I took them during the day and here I am feeling pretty sleepy.

Speaking of which, I've been having weird dreams lately. I blamed it on the medicines. Ever since this-whole-week-taking-medicines-period, I've been having weird dreams almost every night of the week.

There's one time when I dreamt of a black snake chasing me all over the house and when I woke up it was only 5am. It gave me hard time to sleep back coz the image of the snake stuck in my head the whole night. Oh, I'm Ophidiophobia! You'll figure out why. And it is stuck in my head still. Every time before bed, I'll make sure that there's nothing there in my room and I have to inspect the house every day. Oh, tahap phobia saya memang melampau.

Days before that, I dreamt of losing my engagement ring. It felt so real I swear I woke up with tears in my eyes.

And yesterday night, I dreamt of something weird but gladly, I can't recall of what was it all about today.

There were days when I felt like not sleeping but the drugs bland me well. I can't help it but to doze off right after consuming them. You know how drug works, don't you?! So yeah, there I go, bad dreams whole week.

Orang kata, demam tuh macam penghapusan dosa-dosa kecil. Hopefully dosa-dosa kecilkku terhapus. Amin.

No comments: