Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For better or for worst

While waiting for my goodnight call last night, I re-watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy and I must say that it was indeed the best finale comparing to the past 5 seasons.

Kita tidak akan berlaku jujur dengan diri kita sendiri, not till you know that you're about the loose that one person that you care the most. When everything gets bad, regret is what we have left. Masa tu, memang dah tak ada apa-apa lagi yang boleh dilakukan.

One thing that I learned from that short ending is that never afraid in telling the person you love how much you care for them. Coz you might never know when is your next chance going to be. Life is short after all. The second you know, they won't be by your side, no more!

Got stuck half way. So, here I am trying to finish up this post. Dah macam karangan wajib buat pulak. Kalau tak buat nanti esok kena berdiri atas kerusi. Though I thought of canceling this post but somehow I need to let this thoughts out from my head.

I was never a girl who listens to what her parents has to say. No, I'm not that type of daughter who obey her parents. Ever since I was young, I always do the otherwise. Whenever my parents asked me to do things their way, I'll definitely do it through my way and we always ended up arguing due to my stubbornness. But as I grow older, I start to learn to appreciate my parents more. I start to understand their language. They have to be that way in the name of raising a kid. They wanted the best for their children. And I understand it now. Cuba bayangkan kalau ibu bapa kita tidak ambil kisah pasal diri kita. Belom tentu kita akan jadi manusia.

But I don't have regrets. Well in fact, if I don't acted that way, I would have been hurting my parents more now than ever before and things would have been differently. Better it be a good or a bad one. I wouldn't know!

Each day I learn to love my parents more. Not to say that I don't love them or I've never loved them before. But I love them more now than before. Pusing-pusing ayat aku! Coz one day, that one particular day will come and I don't want to feel that I've wasted my life hurting them other than making them a happy parents. If that day ever happens (minta simpang), I hope they know that they've raised their kids the way it should have been.

And I hope it is not to late for you to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. It's relieving to tell someone/to let someone know that you care for them; that they have someone like you to love them.

Love is the most beautiful thing in the world. The love you have for your loved ones, the love you have for yourself and the love you have for the living makes you a better person. But never forget that nothing beats the love towards Yang Maha Esa. He knows what's best for you.

2 comments:

Serimpi said...

biasa la budak2. mak bapak cakap asyik nak melawan. especially at teen age. saya pun mcm tu. i think we lack reasoning skills with children. kita tak terangkan sebab kenapa kita tak kasi buat sesuatu benda dan kenapa kita kena buat sesuatu benda dgn cara tertentu. sebenarnya semua budak pandai, logic thinking is the best way for me...

but, that's just my two cents worth of thought...

Ajlaa Azam said...

rebellious tuh namanya. masing2 nak buat ikut kepala sendiri. tak ikut rationale. just like what u said, we're lack of all that. coz we just want to the immediate results tapi tak pikir utk jangka masa pjg.

but thanks aton for you two cents of thought yang boleh bernilai lebih 2 ringgit =)