Sunday, May 30, 2010

The fun before today

Izwan was being a sweetie for treating us lunch yesterday. So I made the calls and invited those familiar faces to joint the crowd. And since it's Za's birthday, we decided to have a pre-birthday celebration at Room 54. To add it up, it was the day that special someone finally introducing us to her new "friend".

Let the pictures do the talking. Oh! btw, the pictures aren't in its' sequels. I'm too lazy to re-arrange them.

But you get the idea, don't you. It spells F.U.N!



Birthday girl with her cake.



He just can't get enough of the mic

Us, both up and down


the boys. Oh! Din, welcome to the club

my girls! the people I can't live without.


My dearest Zarina Hassan,

Happy 25th birthday love! May all your dreams come true with all the love and joy that one could ever have. May Allah bless you always, murah rezki, panjang umur selalu. Many happy returns my love!

Please know that you have us around you to love and care for you through every shits in your life and every happiness that you're going to experience. You're always going to be my best girl. Love you much!

No comments: