Wednesday, October 16, 2013

AidilAdha lunch menu

Salam to all my muslim brothers and sisters. How was your AidilAdha? And I'm sure my non-Muslim friends were enjoying their 1 day public holiday yesterday.

Anyway, I actually drafted a post on Qurban and what it means to me but I guess I'll post it up later as I would love to share the lunch menu we had yesterday for the family first, heeeeee.

As usual, my mother the chef prepared the scrumptious food and I, tolong sikit-sikit je. We had Nasi Tomato ala-Maklang as what called by the lil cousins.



The below picture was the first step of preparing the kari dalca, the top left is the nasi tomato and top right is the fried chicken. 

And after hours of fighting in the kitchen,



Voila! Nasi tomato was served on AidilAdha.

I had a fun family time during AidilAdha. I was busy the whole of last week hence I took the opportunity to spend this 1 day with the family, especially with lil Iman. This was also her first nasi tomato - out of her ordinary nasi separa lembek and she loved it, yey!

And it's good to know that everyone had it more than just a plate.

No comments: