Monday, October 28, 2013

Chopstix Uptown

I noticed their signboard few months back but I never have the guts to go to their restaurant because 

  1. I'm not sure if it's Halal
  2. I'm positively sure that it's one of those Chinese Baba-Nyonya restaurant hence refer to No. 1
Last week, my colleague suggested that we have our lunch at Chopstix. I was hesitant at first but kalau kita tak pergi kita tak tahu kan. Since it's just few minutes away from my office, so why not!

Good news is although they are not certified Halal but they are Pork-free. This could probably be because they sell liquor, I'm not sure but yea, it's good and safe to eat for Muslims.

Their wall. Can conteng-conteng

I had their Curry Laksa and it taste good. It can be improved though. I give 3.5 out of 5.

My Curry Laksa

According to my colleague, this Asam Laksa was good.

Chicken Lobak.
Menu written on the wall

The prices are reasonable and they serve quite a tasteful laksa. I had their Thai Drumstick Curry Chicken the other day. It was so-so only but the Nyonya Curry Asam Laksa was very very good.

They open daily from morning to night (I think!) and they are on facebook too. So, check them out!

For those who work/stay nearby, this is a place for you to check on. They are at the same row of Village Park, right next the the kedai mamak.

No comments: