Thursday, October 31, 2013

The last day of October 2013

Assalamualaikum and good morning kawan-kawan.

Pejam celik, pejam celik, we are now on the last day of October 2013. This means, we have exactly 2 months to go before bidding farewell to 2013. And for some unknown reasons, I am so excited and looking forward to 2014, InsyaAllah.

So, how was your 2013 so far? I can say that mine wasn't as good as last year's but Alhamdulillah for rezki, diberikan kehidupan, dilimpahkan kasih sayang and dikurniakan orang-orang yang disayangi.


I started my morning (as early as 5am) with completing my work and I have back-to-back meeting and training to attend today. So, wish me luck!

Semoga hari kita hari ini dilimpahi dengan penuh keceriaan.

Have a nice day peeps and enjoy the last day of October.

No comments: