Sunday, August 8, 2010

Double Celebration

Had dinner with my favorites last Saturday night. The idea was initially planned to celebrate Yanti's 25th birthday tapi dah bertukar-tukar, bercampur-aduk, akhirnya jadilah malam ber-dinner bersama-sama rakan-rakan tersayang.

Yanti and I, we both received belated birthday presents from the girls. Me likey! likey!

The ultimate gay partner of all time.

"Nanti lepas I dah dapat ACCA, I'm officially out without friends". No hun, when the time comes, we're still here and be your friends even though we're married and carry babies.

We are family. lalalalala

Me girls, me love

The boys. Missing Adil.

It was a tiring day. Attended kursus kahwin earlier on and straightly rush to The Curve to meet the girls right after.

Oh, speaking of which, will write about the kursus kahwin that I attended later. It was an eye opener, for me that is. Marriage is all about responsibilities and one needs to know how to communicate well in order to sustain a marriage.

But I recommend for couples who are planning to settle down and looking for kursus kahwin place, please, please go to the one in TTDI. Ketawa sampai menangis wa cakap sama lu.

Eh, not going to write about it now. Tak surprise lah nanti.

I need rest. Had the busiest weekend ever and I'm not ready for work tomorrow. So how now brown cow?

2 comments:

ashieBee said...

i can soooo imagine taj saying that! rofl.

selamat berpuasa babe **hugs**

Ajlaa Azam said...

haha. u too mwahhh