Thursday, August 5, 2010

One way

Aku tidak pernah rasa selemah ini. Tidak pernah seumur hidup penghidupan aku mengalami nerve break down seteruk ini. Aku fikir bila mencecah usia 25 tahun, aku bisa menerima segalanya tetapi malangnya, aku adalah manusia yang selemah-lemahnya.

A lot have been happening ever since my week started. Monday was as hell as Tuesday comes but I still managed to put myself up although at times, I just feel like running away. Periuk nasi kenalah terima. Pengalaman kerja yang mensialkan aku gagahkan juga.

I didn't know that somehow it has effected my emotion.

I couldn't hold myself anymore. Everything seems to be very wrong. I was accused for doing things that I did not commit. Be it in work related or in my personal life. I just can't take it. I've apologised but nothing seem to be working.

Aku ambil air semayang, aku pakai telekung, dan yang aku mampu lakukan hanya menangis dan meletut.

Kenapalah dugaan datang sebegini rupa? I want to stop this teary eyes from hoping to much. I just want to feel appreciated and loved by you.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Serimpi said...

Ajlaa, this article may help:

http://blog.iloveallaah.com/2010/07/5-reasons-on-why-does-allah-test-us

bertabahla. bersyukur kerana diberikan perhatian oleh Allah =)

i've been thru hell too, still lagi di uji....mungkin untuk mengajar erti kesabaran dan keikhlasan.

memang pedih, tapi sabar sebahagian iman (faith-kepercayaan kpd Allah).

baca la Alam-Nashrah - tidak ada ujian yg diberikan jika Allah tahu kau tidak mampu menanggungnya. You must be stronger than you thought...

Syaaban betul2 menduga, mungkin Ramadhan akan diberikan kenikmatan. just have faith - iman. I pray that you will get thru with flying colors...pray for me too okay ;)

take care friend.

Ajlaa Azam said...

Thanks Aton =)

Life's hard but that's the prize one has to pay to succeed kan??

Thanks for the word. Sungguh terharu!

I'll pray for you and Insyaallah, you'll do great too =)