Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Green light to ding dong bell

Last weekend, Izwan and I attended the-wajib-to-do-kalau-tak-tak-boleh-kahwin-most-promising-kursus-kahwin at Masjid At-Taqwa, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. Setelah tangguh punya tangguh, tunda punya tunda, we finally (FINALLY) made our presence. And it was worth attending.

People say that kursus kahwin is the most boring kursus one had to attend to; in life. The saddest part was, one could never run from attending this so called boring classes in order for one to get married. Kalau tak ada sijil, tak boleh kahwin, period.

Dan sebelum saya mengambil keputusan untuk menyerahkan diri daripada menghadiri kursus yang bakal paling bosan dalam hidup saya, I did some research by googling places that offers kursus kahwin. I made the right choice by picking TTDI as it offers the most interesting speakers/motivators one could have ever met.

Dan sesungguhnya, saya terhibur mendengar ceramah-ceramah yang diperdendangkan. No, I'm not kidding!

But, it was an eye opener for me. Despite from the fun I had, I have to be honest, being a wife is not an easy job. Marriage is not for a day or two. It's within the hands of you and your partner. There are things that you need to put into consideration. Communication, tolerance, patience, understanding and most importantly, the willing of helping each other are needed in marriage. Makan, pakai dan tempat tinggal memanglah seharusnya suami yang sediakan but there's no harm in helping your husband in providing the necessities. After all, it is what you call your own "rumahtangga". You are the captain and also the driver of your rumahtangga.

There's no promises of a happy marriage. There will always be the ups and downs and it's up to you to work it out. Well, I can't say much. I've yet to experience mine but I'm opt for it. No, I'm not ready for it yet but I'm more happy to learn to live together as husband and wife and the life that we are going to build together. Usaha, doa dan tawakal. Kalau fikirkan benda itu susah, maka susahlah ia. Kalau fikir itu senang, maka akan jadi senanglah ia.

Perkahwinan itu adalah ibadah. Dengan perkahwinan maka sempurnalah ibadah dan disempurnakan dengan niat yang baik.

And I'm all excited for January. I don't care!

3 comments:

farizah zin said...

me tooo.
so excited time g kursus kahwin even pi sorang.ahaks.

how's preparation jela??

Ajlaa Azam said...

preparation ala kadar sahaja. masih belom ada mood utk memikirkan nya lagi haha

farizah zin said...

wooorait..
take care dear!