Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fever, fever go away

...........come again another day!

I'm down with fever for a week now and I don't see its' going away anytime soon. I think miss fever just love "living" in my body beranak-pinak bercucu-cicit.

Orang cakap demam adalah penghapusan dosa-dosa kecil. Harap-harapnya sudah terhapuslah dosa-dosa kecil. Seminggu demam cik, banyak kot dosa kecil yang boleh dihapuskan. Amin.......

Tuhan cakap, jangan minta sakit kalau tak sakit. Nanti Dia kasi sakit betul-betul.

A week ago, I went to the clinic to get an MC for a "day off". I was too tired I couldn't bare it anymore. I just need a day off. I went to the panel clinic and the doctor said that my stress level was high so he gave me a day off. I was a happy bitch that day, went home and sleep. Woke up to get my wedding stuff settle and I went out to meet with ex-colleagues at SAA. It was in deed a very fine day. I got my rest and few things done, so happy-lah!

Few days later, the fever starts crawling in. Sakit kepala, temperature, ulcer bibir pecah, you get the picture don't you?! It drags till today. Still sakit kepala + temperature. Ulcer bibir pecah makin seksi. I didn't get an MC (bila perlu tak nak pulak). I still went to work with a terrible condition and a sloppy face. I sneezed, coughed and hingus meleleh-leleh throughout the whole week. Horrible I tell you.

Pendek kata, PADAN MUKA! Jangan minta sakit kalau tak sakit sebab sakit akan datang bila-bila dia suka.

I just want this fever out from the body, itu sahaja!

No comments: