Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Poyo bride2be update #6

I came home one evening and found this cute little thing lingered around the middle hall. Mak was so excited she just can't wait till I settle down and immediately shown the cute little thing to me. I was still with my bag on and my shoes were not even off after reaching home from work. As excited as she was, I am too!

It's called corsage but I think it has been mistakenly used by most bride-to-be(s). Corsage is known to be as a gift from a person to his/her partner and usually presented during a dance event/prom. But for weddings, it is the thing that family members tuck on the side of their clothes as to show that they are the family members or the person in charge for the wedding. But I still don't get it why it is called corsage.

So anyways, this cute little thing will be used among family members during the reception. Mak saw it at Semua House and it's very cheap too. She can't resisted it and bought it immediately. In a way, it saves up a lot of my time since I thought of diy-ing myself but since the thing is way cheaper than the cost of me diy-ing the corsage, I say why not?!



Cute kan?! *Cakap cute jugak walaupun tak cute*

All I need to do now is to figure out how to put a two ringgit note at it so that it will look presentable and does not kill the cuteness.

On the other note, mom has come up with a brilliant idea to renovate the kitchen where I'm about to get married in one month time. The house is officially in a mess and Uncle Yap the contractor is scheduled to start his constructing tomorrow. I don't know where on earth does she gets the idea of renovating the kitchen now where she clearly knows that we are having the kenduri at home in a month time. Uncle Yap has promised her that the kitchen will be ready in a week time. Can you even believe that? I don't think so.


This is how the middle hall looks like. You should see how it is now, it's even worst.

Perlukan kesabaran yang super tinggi. Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out.

No comments: