Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas

It's an early celebration for us at OMD. We had a lunch christmas party at WIP, BSC today. So we car-pooled and headed to BSC as early as 12pm. Traffic was terrible due to the heavy rain. It's KL, what's new?!


This is my second plate. Should've have posted my first. Memang dasar nafsu setan.


With Mr. CEO

Emails were circulated to inform that we are to exchange gift for the event couple of weeks ago. Gift must be anything below RM30. I was having hard time deciding on what to buy. So I decided to buy the most common christmas gift. Yes, you guessed it right. To top it up, I got mine on Sale. Jimat duit den! I got a mug in return. A super large mug. Gee, thanks dear Santa/Santarina. You've added my mug collection.

But before that, a task was given by the committee for us the 2010 intake (chewah, macam intake universiti pulak) to decorate the christmas tree.


And as a result, a fugly looking christmas tree decorated by us the 2010 intake.

Ohh, I missed out the good news did I?! The management announced that 24th and 31st of December 2010 are officially our public holiday. Yeay!

Merry Christmas everybody. Am I too early for that?!

No comments: