Saturday, December 18, 2010

Poyo bride2be update #7

Dear friends,

Here's the map to the location:-


Click to enlarge

I guess we're 75% ready. Invitation were all sent (for those who have yet to receive, do let me know. I've posted everything on Friday morning and would probably reach your postbox latest by Tuesday if you're in Selangor/Kuala Lumpur area). For those who are staying outside from the area, give it till Friday next week. Kalau masih belum terima cepat-cepatlah mengirimkan khabar. Will definitely serang Pos Malaysia again for the second time.

We received another good news last Wednesday. All praise to Allah, Alhamdulillah. Rezeki last minute tuhan nak kasi. All that one needs to do is be patience. Berdoa dan bertawakal, Insyaallah rezeki ada untuk masing-masing.

Mom's renovated kitchen is 85% completed. Alhamdulillah. I know she's on the rack too when she sees the progression of her kitchen. Takut-takut tak sempat siap and while me on the other hand keep on bragging over her ridiculous decision on renovating the house when clearly the kenduri is just around the corner.

I guess that's all for now. Oh chop! question, what's the purpose of hiring a videographer? Seriously, I want to know. Is it really a must atau hanya untuk suka-suka? Videographer adalah untuk..............? Your help/info will be much appreciated. Tqvm.

9 comments:

juwitajalil said...

Was this the invite I got on FB?

Ajlaa Azam said...

yes, yes my dear.

ashieBee said...

videographer utk tgk kecuakan the other-half time nak lafaz nikah. lol. that's what my other half ckp la :P

Ajlaa Azam said...

haha...true! true!

juwitajalil said...

I'd be there!

Ajlaa Azam said...

Yey! See you there =)

Anonymous said...

is because bila anda dilanda "merajukkan"anda, atau pada si suami..boleh la anda memasang cd tersebut...dan "merajukkan"anda akan hilang serta merta...insya'ALLAH!

Anonymous said...

is because bila anda dilanda "merajukkan"anda, atau pada si suami..boleh la anda memasang cd tersebut...dan "merajukkan"anda akan hilang serta merta...insya'ALLAH!

Ajlaa Azam said...

Thank you mr/miss anonymous but i don't think that will works for me.

*peace*