Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tahun baru

I hope it is still not too late to wish all muslim Salam Maal Hijrah. May this new year bring happiness and fill with His barakah and rahmah, Insyaallah.

I guess it's about time for me to "renew" my new year's resolutions. Not that I have over the past years but it's going to be a hell of a new year for me this year. Am not going to set a long list of resolutions as I may not follow, I rather set a few that I can cope with.

So, here it goes:-
  1. Solat 5 waktu - I know I've been lacking some especially during working hours. I got caught up with work I tend to delay my solat and ended not performing them.
  2. It's about time to hormat suami - Since I'm going to be a wife this year, Insyaallah, I guess menghormati suami is part of the responsibility. I may need time to adjust with this but I'm going to try the best I can. Dah 25 tahun hidup buat kepala tau sendiri, tiba-tiba dah nak kena hidup berdua, yea, I definitely need time.
  3. To be more patience as I'm lacking of those.
  4. And last but not least, to be a good muslimah generally.

I guess that's about it. Let's see how it goes as I know that I'm going to have hard time coping with it.

Ohh btw, I have no idea that today is actually a public holiday, not till everyone has been asking me what's my plan for Tuesday and I was like "haaa, kenapa dengan tuesday? kerja lah". Then only I knew that Tuesday is a public holiday.

On the other hand, I got my baju nikah yesterday and I must say that I'm totally in love with the baju. Super love. As much as I want to post about it, I rather keep it to myself. Nanti hilang lah seri baju tu kalau tunjuk sekarang. Tak surprise lah nanti. Excited*excited

No comments: