Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wake me up when December ends

It's the fifth day of December, already?! What happen to January? It feels as if it was just yesterday where I got engaged and we are now nearly at the end of 2010.

A lot has happened in 2010. A fair share of ups and downs. But I must say that 2010 is really an eye-opener year for me. Though we are not officially there yet, I mean the end of 2010, but I must say that 2010 has been a very good year. A year where I've successfully transformed my inner self to be someone better. Kurang keras kepala dan lebih penyabar berbanding biasa kerana saya adalah seorang manusia yang langsung tiada tahap kesabaran di dalam diri. Most importantly, 2010 has been a recovery year for me as to compare to 2009. And I'm here, ready to wrap up 2010 with a huge happy smile on my face and welcoming 2011 with open arms. Super sexcited for 2011! *gelak setan style*

I've been pretty occupied with work lately. Work has been piling up high since.....since forever. Hence, the lacking of blog updating. And I've also been pretty excited over card delivery. Delivering invitation card makes me...hmm happy. Tinggal nak beli setem untuk yang harus di hantar menggunakan post. Itu yang masih tidak tahu, ye saya seboleh-boleh mahu meng-delivery sendiri kad kahwin saya kerana lebih mesra begitu padahal kedekut nak bayar setem sebab Pos Malaysia macam tuuut.

I've been having weird dreams for couple of days now. Most of them involving me and Penang. Mungkin rindu Penang kot, tapi ape hal?? About a year ago, me and the girlfriends, we have had the plan of visiting Penang again this year and have our night spend in Hard Rock Penang. Tapi bak kata melayu, kita merancang tapi tuhan yang menentukan. Berangan harus lebih. But I kept on dreaming over Penang. Pelik bin ajaib.

My future sister-in-law will be registering to UiTM by end of this month for her degree program tapi saya pulak yang excited lebih. Thought of following Izwan to send her sister sebab...hmmm malu nak cakap tapi saya sebenarnya tak pernah terfikir pon nak menjejakkan kaki di UiTM Shah Alam. Dah alang-alang kepalang, apa salahnya.

I guess that's all for tonight. Sweet dream lovers.

2 comments:

baizurah abdullah said...

poyo bride-to-be :D..lupalaa semalam..dtg esoklaaa eh?? pth2 sikit..pagi nak gi IKEA lagi hehehe

Ajlaa Azam said...

igt dah buat rumah dlm IKEA dah..nnt bile dah ade kat rumah calling2 lah