Thursday, December 23, 2010

To say "Thank you"

There are so many things that I would like to thank for.

God works in the most mysterious ways. Alhamdullilah for His blessing and barakah.


I've been receiving good news for the past couple of weeks; tak putus-putus. Alhamdulillah. At times like these, good news are what I'm praying for and Alhamdulillah, my prayers were answered. I called it as rezeki orang nak kahwin. I guess apa yang orang tua-tua cakap as apabila seseorang itu ingin berumahtangga, rezeki memang datang melimpah ruah is true. Alhmadulillah.

The biggest news I received was about the exam that I sat last month. I know how skanky I sounded back then for having to sit for the exam, how I rejected the idea of sitting for the exam, how excited the parents were knowing that I have to sit for the exam and how much the exam has caused me pain; mind pain. But I still went anyway, halfheartedly.

So yea, they emailed me the results couple of days ago and Alhamdulillah, I passed! But I still need to undergo another 2 more tests which they will notify me later on the dates and whatnot. Pokok pangkalnya nak cakap, don't hate too much coz they might be haunting you back.

I guess there's nothing else for me right now to be worried for. Lets enjoy the remaining 3 weeks with laughter and joy. Afterall, it's the remaining weeks of me being single. Gotta enjoy it to the last sip.

Happy Wednesday lovers, Christmas is just next door.

No comments: