Friday, January 17, 2014

That Hug

Despite the joy of having 3 working days only this week, it has yet be the most challenging week for me. A special day became a non-special day (and I guess, there'll be no more special day on that particular date) and it has been nothing but a fight for me to go through each day with tears coming down my cheek every single night.

I have become so weak, I broke down in tears so badly last night for almost an hour.

Amazing things happened after that, MasyaAllah. Allah maha besar dah maha mengetahui. 

I told myself that what ever happens after this, I shall take it and handle it rationally. And if things doesn't go my way, I will Redha because I know Allah is the best planner for all His ummah and I shall take it with an open arms. I will try! This was the conversation I had with myself while being all teared up just to push myself to stop crying. 

At that instant, Iman woke up with her eyes closed, facing me for 5 mins before she finally hugged me to sleep. That hug, that hug was all I needed and that hug washed away all the pain. That hug saved me from my tears. That hug made me realized that there is a soul who love me unconditionally and who will forever be mine. Even until now, I can still feel that hug. I cried, cried for the fact that I have forgotten that soul, that soul who I love the most.

She positioned herself comfortably and we were all cuddling throughout the night, MasyaAllah. Allah maha mendengar.

Iman Alexandria is the best ever gift Allah has given to me. She completes me. She is my everything. She understands me in so many ways. She reminds me of ME. She is the reason why I have been pushing myself so hard. I want to give everything to her; the best education, a good life dunia dan akhirat, InsyaAllah.

I will never forget that hug. That hug that have washed all the pain away. That hug that reminds me of love; my daughter's love. That hug that forever be mine, InsyaAllah.

No comments: