Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Good Batch, Uptown Damansara

I'm not sure if I have mentioned before that my office is located at Uptown Damansara and I can say, it is the most convenience location ever - especially for food.

I am surrounded by variety of good restaurants and warungs that serve good-marvellous food from serving hot roti canai and nasi lemak for breakfast to the cheapest nasi campur with good sambal belacan for lunch and to marvellous taste of coffee from morning to the evening. Pendek kata nak cari makanan memang senanglah sampai kadang-kadang tak tahu apa nak makan. 

Last Wednesday, my department decided to have lunch at The Good Batch as a farewell lunch celebration for one of our department member. After months of operation, this is actually my first time dining at the restaurant.



The crowd wasn't that bad. Memandangkan lokasi hanya di belakang office, we managed to reach the restaurant before the peak lunch hour. And I have to say that they have variety of good food. Definitely recommending the place to all of you food lovers. To be honest, I don't remember the names of the food that we ordered tapi semuanya sedap-sedap belaka. 



This salad was marvellous


I don't remember what this food is called but it has slices of Salmon on it and according to the eater, it was superb!




This is what I had the other day. Don't know what it's called but it has minced beef with potato and egg. A bit salty but it was good!


Portobello Mushroom with egg on top (Sandwich/burger) 

To me, this restaurant is 3.5 out of 5. Unfortunately, I didn't have their coffee. Was there for lunch hence no coffee. Would definitely go again for their cup of coffee.

And to you food lovers, The Good Batch is located at Damansara Uptown - the same row of Wondermilk and located next to York service centre. They are open every Tuesday to Sunday and close on Monday. Very easy to find. The restaurant is facing the main road.

No comments: