Tuesday, May 5, 2009

bullshit and its crap

well, someone told me to be creative with my life. to do creative things despite of all the things in the world. to live a creative life. to be creative in every aspect in my life. pendek kata, creative is the new oxygen. with the exact tone he spilled out the words.

" kenalah think out of the box".

well, not to my way of life, but to the way we live our relationship. you should've thought it by now kan.

but well, here's what i have to say to you dear sayang, sayang.

i don't live my life creatively. i don't lead my way of life by doing creative things. i don't think with a creative mind and i don't even talk creatively. and with all of that, for me, our relationship is not something that will lead me to the creative world. there is no creative aspect in our relationship. the way i see it, the way i feel about our relationship is just love and respect with a little bit of appreciation. no creativity.

and if you ask me to be creative about it, i guess i won't and i will never be. i'm old-fashioned, came from a conservative family and i don't live a creative-what-so-ever. i'm lame and nothing interesting about that. but that is me.

but if you what our relationship to be in the creative world, by all means, please do!

No comments: