Wednesday, May 20, 2009

happy ending

all the tv series that i'm downloading watching has come to its end with a happy ending. all of them. Gossip Girl 2, Desperate Housewives 5, One Tree Hill 6, Brothers & Sisters 3. they all ended happily. i guess there will be no more new season coming up. happy ending, that is what we what to watch/see. happy wonderful ending. everyone is in love with everyone. everyone get the chance to be with their love ones. everyone is given the chance to choose their own path, to forgive and to be forgiven. square share.

but i still have a long road to go. my happy ending has yet to come to its end. well, it haven't started yet.

"don't give up on your dreams. because dreams do come true, everyday"

and my dreams are making their "appearance" soon. *crossing fingers*

"tuah ayam nampak di kaki, tuah manusia siapa yang tahu". and now, i'm reciting idiom in the middle of the night.

when i thought that nothing good is coming my way, i was totally wrong. well, there's nothing wrong with hoping and praying for greater things to come. but i'm pretty much comfortable with my current status. running business straightly from home. there's nothing else that can beat the happiness but like i said, there's nothing wrong with hoping for greater things to come.

and i guess one of the greater things is coming, knocking on my door wanting me to choose either going for an A road or heading to the B road.

it's not that i'm being ungrateful. i AM grateful. for things that i've achieved so far.

i had this kind of feelings not to long ago. rezeki datang bergolek and you feel like grabbing all of them at once. tapi hakikatnya, tuhan hanya datang dan menguji ketamakan manusia (me) dalam memilih pintu yang betul.

honestly, i have no idea what to choose. if i were given the power, i'll choose both dan menjadi manusia yang paling tamak dalam dunia.

but right now, i'm just afraid of choosing the wrong one. it's my future we're talking about. i want my happy ending too. but my happy ending needs to start somewhere. and that "somewhere" is taking its toll on me. undecisive.

tuhan, berikanlah petunjuk. amin. dah macam nak pilih menantu pulak.

No comments: