Thursday, May 7, 2009

untitle

i went for a quick swim just now. the usual 9pm to 11pm routine. i thought of getting some distractions for i have been having so many things in my mind. i have been doing so much of thinking that i somehow have lost myself a long that way. drama sikit. but well, the mood wasn't being its best and i'm not blaming the menstrual circle. its just my recent status; relationship and life. there are not really in a good shape. and i have no idea how to handle them.

i miss everything. the good part of my life. i feel like i've been leaving in a cave. without any connections. disconnected.

instead of just doing the usual 8 laps, i just did 6. distractions.

i don't have a straight mind now. i don't have the punctuality. i don't feel the excitement and of course, the joy has finally exited on me.

i have to stop making excuses.

but i don't know how?!

No comments: