Monday, April 21, 2014

And because we are sucker for social media

This is my third post for today. Wah! Wah! Wah! Hebat bukan. Macam dah takde kerja sampai boleh nak post tiga articles. Selalunya, nak post satu article in one week pon susah, inikan pula tiga! I must be very free today, aren't I?

Well, I'm not that free actually. It's just that my mind is not here at the workplace and my focus is mostly at home. Inilah dia masalah #thirdworldcountry

Anyway, I have another third world country problem that I'm currently facing. 

You know how much attached you are with your social networking accounts? Just like any other heavy social networking users, I have my Facebook account, Twitter and Instagram that connect me with my friends. Twitter is somehow more personal. Although I have set the privacy level to "friends only" for all of my social accounts but I do not add my colleagues on my twitter. Hence, it is actually a place where I ramble on how sucky my work is, or on things that I don't agreed on. Basically, my twitter account is the place for me to complain about my disagreements (mostly!). Tempat melepas geram dalam bahasa melayu nya.

Normally, I will sign out from my twitter account every morning before leaving for work. This is to keep the data entry into the lowest level (jimat duit lah katakan, maxis cekik darah didn't you know?!) and will re-sign-in when I'm back from work sebab rumah guna wifi so data tak guna sangat. Cheapskate, I know!

But today, I decided to re-sign-in in the office sebab nak meroyan sedikit di dalam twitter sekali an error appears.




Well, for some people, it is not a big of a deal. Just key-in your email address and they will send in the new password, siap! But, this doesn't work for me. I'm no longer using the email address that I registered for my twitter account. It is even worst when the email address has been deactivated. So, if they send the reset password to that account, I, on the other hand won't be able to receive it. Oh no! Macam mana nak meroyan ni!!

This is an example of how attached one person is with her social networking account. I have to admit that this twitter account of mine is like my best friend. She listens to me on everything that I rambled. She don't judge. She's always on my side whenever I need her the most. Oh no! It is as if this twitter really "bernyawa". And I'm started to feel lost without it. Sedihnya.

I have a very good relationship with my twitter account. Why is twitter doing this to me? I still need a place to ramble. I still need a place where I can just say anything without having to worry on what people will say about me. Bottom line is, I STILL NEED MY TWITTER!!

Sedihnya tak terkata rasa macam nak menangis. Oh yes, I am such a dramatic person. Over-emotional over irrelevant things in life. I still need my twitter, please!

No comments: