Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Are you girls prepared for a job interview?

I started sending my resume right after I completed my degree. I was so busy beautifying my resume just to impress the company for the job that I'm applying. Little that I know, the most important aspect for a job interview is not just on the attractive resume but also on the appearance during the job interview season.

I still remember being so stressful receiving job interview calls from either the job recruitment company or from the company itself. Stressed because I don't know how to prepare myself for the interview. I don't know what are their expectations towards me? Stressed on the right dress or pants that I should wear for the interview or which tops that will help to boost my professionalism look during the interview season. Picking the right scarf was also a problem for me. Which style should I apply? Will the simple selempang style will bring down my professionalism look or having to put a roll-over style will make me look presentable? Clueless much, I normally just go with my instinct - betul ke, salah ke, hentam je janji confident!

Yes, being confident is the most important thing during any job interviews. But then again, how do you know that you're confident enough to make your interview season an interesting one? Tambahan pula if you really really desperately want that job and that you're being over-confident for it. Being over-confident can pull you down, you know? So, know your confident level and it will definitely helps you to nail your interview season.

Lucky me, I have passed these phases of going in and out for job interviews. And for you lucky girls, Libresse is currently running a campaign just to help you girls to prepare yourselves for any interview seasons. Baik hati kan Libresse ni! Because they know that going for a job interview is very stressful especially for the first timer - fresh graduates that is. Being clueless and all, this campaign will definitely help you to give a clear picture on what to prepare, the dos and don'ts and everything that you need to know on job interviews.

So, if you somehow see this banner below:- 


Screenshot was taken from eatdrinkkl.blogspot.com


It's not a scam. Feel free to click on it and it will lands you to Libresse Hello, Confidence! page and you will get all the information that you needed or you can just go directly to Libresse website here.

It's totally free for you! So girls, what are you waiting for? Check em' out now!

No comments: