Monday, April 7, 2014

Big breakfast @ Kaffe Cafe, TTDI

Thanks to Groupon, we were able to get 4pax of all-day big breakfast at Kaffe Cafe, TTDI for 66% discount.

I purchased this attractive deal last February. There was a post on Mukha Cafe I wrote quite some time ago. We were supposed to have the breakfast there but ended up going to Mukha as the crowd was just madness. Finally, after two months of delay, we were able to make our visit to the cafe last Saturday. Taj couldn't make it as she had to leave for Sarawak on Friday. Good news, we were enjoying her portion to ourselves.




Like any other big breakfast, they have the scrambled eggs with toasted bread, sausages, hash brown, beef bacon and salted mushroom and baked tomato as the side dishes. I had them with my large cup of black coffee.

Rasanya bagaimana ya?

It was just so-so. I have tasted better big breakfast elsewhere. I wasn't expecting any good taste out of it. We purchased this simply because it's.... cheap!

Kaffe Cafe isn't the best choice to go to for breakfast/brunch. There are other cafes that serve nicer delicious food for breakfast/brunch but if you really have no choice, I guess why not! The bacon was a bit salty.




But what's important was I had it with my favourite girls. The company that's important, not much on the food though.

No comments: