Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy 63rd birthday, mum!

Every year without fail we will either have birthday lunch or dinner celebrating the parents' birthday. Itu adalah acara wajib setiap tahun. And since my sister and I dah bekerjaya (chewah!), we try to make an afford to at least give them something special on their birthday.

Bukan selalu kitaorang nak bagi birthday present as we are not as fortunate as other people but alhamdulillah, I know now my parents are very happy. They have worked so hard to raise us and this is one of our ways to pay them back for all their hard work.

So, I suggested that we give our mum a new wallet for this year's birthday. And since she loves Burberry so much, why not?

Maka, berjalan-jalanlah kami sekeluarga ke KLCC untuk memilih wallet pilihan ibu tercinta.




Happy 63rd birthday mum. Hope you like the gift. There is no words to describe how much I love you. Being a mother myself, I understand now, how much sacrifices you have made just to make sure that your children "jadi orang". You are one strong woman and I pray to Allah to grant you happiness here and the afterlife. Thank you mum. Love you to the moon and back.

No comments: