Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Because...I'm happy

Yes, I am happy because today is the last working day for me as we are boarding for our annual company trip tomorrow. Location is to be revealed when I'm back from the trip. Shall write about it soon.

The first group has boarded the plane about an hour ago. And today is basically the day for me to clear what ever that is pending and hope to enjoy the trip with no worries.

With that, I would love to enjoy it with William Pharrell's Happy




So ladies......


Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do


Enjoy the long weekend break you workaholic people. See you in May!
Ohh emm gee, it's May already!!!

No comments: