Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It's so sick being sick

One of my 2014 goal is to have zero MC. Why? Because everyone who has zero MC will get RM300 worth of voucher given by the company. Best kan?

For a not healthy person like me, this mission is something that I really need to work hard in order to achieve. I have had 10 days of MC averagely every year which I think is very bad. If 10 out of 60 people in the company can have zero MC, why can't I?

So, I decided to be a healthy person in 2014. I make sure I have sufficient amount of greens in my meal, I take vitamins regularly and drink plenty of warm water. One thing that I failed miserably is my coffee intake. It increases by day which is very very bad. Blame it all on the workloads.

Nonetheless, with this "healthy" routine, I have successfully free myself from being sick since the first day of 2014. Alhamdulillah! Tetapi Allah itu maha adil, kun faya kun, bila ia mahukan sesuatu terjadi, maka terjadilah ia.

I was down with fever last couple of days. I wasn't feeling that sick on Sunday but it got worst on Monday morning. I went to see the doctor and biasalah, it's my sinus. He gave me the usual meds and off I go. It got better for few hours. It was kinda weird because I don't feel any drowsiness upon taking the meds. Sekali, lepas Maghrib I started to feel very very weak. Slept the whole evening and mulalah mengigil di malam hari. 

I went to see the doctor again this morning. Apparently, my sinus has worsen. He gave me a stronger meds and hopefully it eases the pain. Maka, hancurlah harapan untuk zero MC as I am already on a 2 days medical leaves.



Semoga sakit ini menghapuskan segala dosa-dosa kecil. Amin

Zero MC in 2015 perhaps?

No comments: