Thursday, April 24, 2014

Why do we need to study for exams?

Photo credit to 9GAG


Isn't this looks familiar?

I have to admit, I am still experiencing this situation especially when it comes to the examination week. I can never settled myself reading the book or revising the hand-outs for the examination and end-up writing nonsense on the answering sheets. Goreng sampai hangus dijilat api. Itulah strategy-nya.

I just don't understand how lawyers do it. How can they actually sit still reading all the notes that are related to their cases or revising on the case studies to firm up their arguments or reading and understanding the regulations to defend their cases. Ini gila namanya. Salute you all lawyers!

I mean, don't get me wrong. I love to read - story books that is. I don't like to read facts and data. I read fictional story books for fun not for life. Sebab tu lah tak jadi a lawyer or a doctor. Satu, sebab tak berapa cukup bijak and secondly, sebab tak cukup membaca.

Final exam is coming soon. I'm a bit clueless on what's happening this semester. We haven't touch on our main assignments yet and my individual write-up is also nowhere to be seen. So, wish me luck friends!

No comments: