Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday-not-so-blues

Assalamualaikum and good morning girls (I'm assuming my readers are all girls and I'm assuming that I actually have readers who read my crappy blog posts). How are you feeling today? Hopefully, you are feeling great as I am. 

Unlike any other Mondays, I'm actually feeling very energetic this morning. Like most mornings, I wake-up quite early to get my assignments done and a quick nap before getting myself ready for work. But somehow today, I did not dragged myself to work, oh well! oh well! Big improvement I would say.



I guess this is due to the fun times I had with my girl over the weekend. I was husband-less last weekend and I was left alone with Iman with my assignments piling up high like nobody's business. My aim was to get everything done so that I do not have to wake-up early every morning. And Allah SWT hears me. He gave me the most obedient daughter (surprise! surprise!) that accompanied me throughout my weekends just to make sure that I completed my assignments. Syukur, alhamdulillah.

I'm not saying that Iman is not obedient. She is! Normally, weekends is where she'll bullied me to play hide and seek, running/jogging non-stop in the house and non-stop nenen-ing but last weekend was totally different. All she did was sitting next to me quietly to teman me do my assignments. Good girl Iman, good girl!

I'm glad that I have such an understanding daughter. Semoga Allah lindungi Iman dan jadikan dia anak yang solehah. Amin

Have a nice week ahead girl. Just remember to take your vitamins.

No comments: