Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Aku sudah menerima nikahnya

At 10.30am, on a Saturday morning, 15 January 2011, I have officially signed the legal paper as Mrs Izwan Zubit. All praise to Allah, all the hard work and energy fighting with my mom paid off. There'll be no more face making, disagreement, quarrel and making unnecessary trip to the city (SEMUA House).

Note: I shall not remember the time I have spent preparing for the big day. Tiring as hell!

It was a lovely day surrounded by family members and close relatives from both families. Fortunate for me as three of my best girls were there to celebrate the day with me. Alhamdulillah.

With this opportunity I would like to thank all the family members for the helping hand. My immediate family for the hard work (I will never forget the time & energy that they have spent preparing for the big day. Memang tak terbalas). My besterestest friends for always be there to lend their shoulders to cry on, for always answering my emergency calls and for always be there when I needed them the most. To the guest that came for the reception and also the gift :) terima kasih daun keladi.

Am currently at the in-law's. Dok blajaq cakap utara noh! Will update with photos later as Maxis broadband suck big time here in Alor Star.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

ashieBee said...

congratulations mrs ajlaaaaaa! pics update soooon ok **hugs**