Friday, January 14, 2011

The last 48 hours

  • All I asked from Izwan was a slice of Secret recipe's Indulgence chocolate cake. I had the sudden craved for the cake when we were out to pay his mom's bill. I wanted something sweet and sugar high. So I dragged him to Secret Recipe after paying those bills.

  • Had the biggest fight with Izwan. I hit him by accident and I hit him hard; on the left shoulder. I think his left shoulder would have been swollen. I put my full energy through the hitting. Poor him but he deserves the hit. Hence, the cake *teehee*


  • I fought with my mom. What's new?! But for the very first time, dad was on my side. Ajlaa 1 - mommy 0. Yey!


  • Kakak has been the sweetest person of all time. She's been very very tolerant. Oh, for your info, my sister and I, we fought almost everyday. But for the past few days, she has been an angel. Kakak, lu memang awesome!


  • I went to pick my hantarans from my cousin's house yesterday's night. Besides my wedding attires, the hantarans are my fav. It matches the concept of simplicity and I love each and everyone of it. Very minimal, very simple and very straight forward. Tak serabut mata memandang.


  • Today will be the Khatam Quran ceremony. I thought I might not be able to joint the Khatam due to the time of the month. Unfortunately, Miss Red has decided not to make its' present. So, I have to mengaji-lah. Aisehman. Jangan kau gatal nak keluar time mengaji nanti sudah.




I guess that all about it. See ya when I see ya. Oh selepas menjadi Puan. Happy Friday lovebirds!

1 comment:

ashieBee said...

selamat pengantin baru ajlaaa darling!!!!! will try to drop by your reception tomorrow nite ok....mujid's bestfren nyer reception clashed with urs!

**hugs**