Saturday, January 1, 2011

Twenty Eleven

And the new year has finally arrived.

As much as I anticipated 2011, it's so sad that I have to say goodbye to 2010. It has been a very wonderful year for me as I have experienced lots of things during the year. A fair share of ups and downs. I don't mind repeating 2010 though but I don't see the point. It's new year, let the new adventure begins.

I don't have resolutions for the new year. I've never really had one before as I know that I may not follow. All I want for the new year is a happy life filled with love, joy and happiness surround me throughout the entire year. A healthy and blessed life with my loved ones; family and friends. And of course, the excitement of building my own family. And to strike some of the list from the Bucket List.

All I want is to be granted with lots and lots of patience as I am lack of those and to be more appreciative towards my loved ones. Not that I have not been appreciating them, it's just that sometimes, I took them for granted.

With this opportunity I would like to wish each and everyone of you a happy new year. May this new year brings happiness and joy to all of us.

Happy New Year lovers!

No comments: