Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh! Back to reality

I guess the holiday has finally over. 10 days of adsence and work resumes tomorrow. I even received a text from my boss asking about work. Well, honeymoon's over honey. It's time to rock the boat back again. In fact, I'm feeling nervous about going to work tomorrow. It feels as if it's the first day of going to a new place for a job interview. Restless at the same time.

It was fun. The last 10 days was a tiring but fun days I've spent. And that's the end of our wedding fiesta. So I guess, everything is back to normal now except that I'm a Puan now. Wohoo! How's that feeling?!

It's been a week since I have a room partner and we've never been separated ever since but today, we decided to "separate" ourselves from each other. He's out to get his stuff from his old house while I'm here doing house chores, watching downloaded TV series and having a nice cup of hot coffee by myself. It's good to have me-time. I think every once in awhile, we are entitled to spend our time on our own though we have other commitments in our hands but that can wait. Like the older people said "sayang bini dilepas-lepaskan". So, here I am melepaskan suami. He has his own life too and I have mine. It's not that I'm letting him go unsupervised *cough*. He has friends though! Tak kan dah kahwin nak putus kawan kot! As much as I don't want that to happen to me, he doesn't want that too! Compromise. Isn't that what is important in a marriage?! So, I'm compromising (for the benefit of my own *tehee*).

But I do miss him though when he's not around. I know how kodi that sounds and I better stop before somebody vomit on the floor.

Better stop now. Everyone is on their way back home and I haven't cook for dinner yet. Goodnight!

No comments: