Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fortune cookie

A cookie with a thousand words



This is what written in a biscuit that I randomly picked during the bonding session we had last Friday at the office.

I did not do anything special that day and I did not regret for not doing anything. My day turned out to be not so bad but it was indeed the best day compared to the rest of the days that week. It was a fine day with no drama in play.

On the other hand, I attended an ex-colleague wedding reception last night. To bad that I did not have the chance to take photos with the beautiful bride & groom as the queue to the exist was even longer than the queue at IKEA's cash counter during peak session. It was indeed a beautiful ceremony. The video screening was my favorite part; sungguh advertising!



I don't have photos with the bride but I have this one picture of Nisha and me. So to you Nisha, Congratulations on your wedding. May you and Mateen have a beautiful, beautiful life together that is filled with love and joy. Selamat pengatin baru!

No comments: