Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The one worth visiting

I'm already on leave. It's the second day and I'm already feeling restless. Ok! enough with the leave thingy, I'm here to write about my visit to a spa last Sunday. I'm so likey, likey! After I came out from the door, I've made myself a promise to visit a spa at least once a month (and Izwan agrees to it, woot! woot!) but only when money permits. Ok, RM200 must be put aside every month for spa visiting, yey!

Tini's Spa was where I was last Sunday.

I took their Body Pampered treatment to get this stress out from my body. And I must say that it work wonders. My body felt very clean, light, fresh and most of all it smells so damn good after the treatment. I'm sure going to do it again.

So here's what my body had:-

1) Before they start with the treatment, I was instructed by one of the spa people to rendam the kaki first. I don't know the purpose of doing so but I assumed it is to make the nerves a bit lembut kot! I did what I was instructed to do. I'm there to de-stress remember?!

Oh, speaking of which, the people at the spa are all friendly. 10 points extra!



2) After awhile, one of the girl leaded me to a room where I'm about to be massaged. I took my clothes off and covered myself with the pario/kain batik that they've provided. It felt so good beyond words. I can't even remembered how it felt. I fell asleep in between the massage. They started off with the leg and headed up till my head. Berbunyi-bunyi habis tulang-temulang. I'm the type of person who feel geli easily. Habis geli satu badan when she massaged me but keenakan urutan telah menepis kadar kegelian itu.

It made me thinking, no wonder-lah men love going for massages. Patutlah Pusat Urut sangat laku ye! I don't know-lah what other activities they had there in Pusat Urut but memang stim ye semasa di urut. Stim di sini bermaksud kesedapan luar batasan. Sila jangan fikir bukan-bukan.


3) After 45 minutes of a good massage, I was then brought to a room for a 20-minute Sauna session. I tell you, the heat kills me to bit. I was sweating more than a pig. That was indeed the longest 20 minutes of my life. Longest! But I survived it anyway. I had to bring along my phone to distract myself from the heat. But I survived it anyway.

I came out feeling noxious and dizzy. I was dehydrated, I think!. All the water came out during the session mane tak dehydrated. They gave me water to drink before continuing with the next treatment.

4) After a quick 5 minutes break, we continue with the scrub session. I picked the Papaya flavor as the coffee one is out of stock. It was cooling though. They scrubbed my whole body. Every part of it, except the one down south.

5) And we headed for the milky bath for the last treatment. I don't quite remember what flavor I picked but I remember the pouring of milky water through the body. It was the best 20-minute of my life. The best! I fell asleep (again) in the bath tub.

I cleaned myself after and put my clothes on right away. I feel fresh. I feel great. I feel good after the session and I'm sure that I'm going to come back to the second and third and forth sessions. It's a good way to de-stress yourself. The one requires your money spending. But it is definitely going to be the one worth spending.

And for those who are looking for a spa place to visit, I totally recommend Tini's Spa. They have two branches, one is at Taman Dagang, Ampang and the other one is at Shah Alam (few blocks from Jakel). They provide good services and their people are friendly too. You should make a visit and experience the awesomeness then you'll know what I mean.

No comments: