Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello world! I miss you

It's been a hell of a week. No one said that being a wife can be this tiring. I mean, making sure that the husband gets everything the he wants ready. By that means, the food in the tummy, the clothes in the closet and to wash everything that was left in the bakul baju. Well, I'm cooping....I'm cooping.

So far, it's still manageable. Lucky I must say that the hubs is not a fussy type of person. As long as the tummy is filled, everything else comes easy.

We've been very busy getting our room's done. He's been bringing in his stuff from his old house into the room and I have hard time arranging them as my "territory" is not that big. It has always been only one person's stuff in the room but now, since the owner has increased by one person, we'll definitely need a bigger space. Almari baju is one of them. Sigh!

We fixed the internet line too. Yey! Installed a Wifi connection in the house dan sekarang tiada lagi masalah perebutan kuasa terhadap pengguaan internet.

Oh! I think I better stop now as I am on medication. The fever decided to say hello this morning.

Goodnight world! Have a happy day tomorrow.

No comments: