Monday, August 5, 2013

7 + 2

Had our annual breaking fast get-together with the usual gang last Saturday. Terlewat pulak this year due to commitment and to get everyone's free time is very hard nowadays. It's either I'm free or they're simply not. Finally, we managed to settle down last Saturday at Dashing Fish, Bangsar Shopping Centre (BSC).

I actually planned to write about the restaurant. Tapi memanglah tak jadi sebab bawa Iman so nak jadi photographer sememangnya tidak berkesempatan. Furthermore, I was not feeling well that day. Makan pon taklah banyak mana. Tak banyak langsung in fact. I don't even finish the small portion that they gave me. Ikan lazat semua tak dapat nak ratah pon. 

The only picture I have from our dishes. Not convincing at all

Based on my sakit tekak punya rasa, I gotto say that Dancing Fish is a place to go. It's an Indo-Malay cuisine and they serve marvelous dishes. We ordered the fish with kerabu mangga sauce & a black color sauce which I can't remember the name. We had the egg taufu as well which is highly recommended, the black pepper beef (I think) and lemak pucuk paku.

And since my tekak is super sakit, I had their Teh Koci which was very nice. It's soothe my sakit tekak.

I shall visit again and I promise I'll write a proper food review of Dancing Fish.

To my surprise, they were actually planning for my belated birthday celebration. Agak terkejut jugak. Didn't expect it anyway. Buy yea, thanks girls. I love you guys dunia akhirat.

12 years and counting

They got me the chocolate cupcakes. Sedap lah jugak but as I said earlier, tekak tak berapa nak sedap so I had few slices of each. It was so nice of them to belanja. Terharu jugaklah.

Anyway, we expanded our group member. Introducing Miss Lil Iman Alexandria & Lil boy Qaysar Farish to the group.


To many more years of friendship. Love love so much.

No comments: