Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Miley Cyrus 2013 VMA

My initial plan was to post Mariah Carey's Beautiful music video together with its full lyric sekali, before I can even finish writing Mariah's full name dah terpangpang keluar "Miley Cyrus VMA" keywords.

I wasn't very much interested when they mentioned about how cocky her performances was on the award show tetapi dah alang-alang tak nak ketinggalan zaman, so I watched it finally.



Mengucap Astaghfirulallahhalazim saya di situ.

Who is she kidding anyway? I think she's trying her very best in being as cool as Lady Gaga tapi tak berkesampaian.

Anyway, everyone has this "experimental" phases in their lives and I guess this is her's.

Good luck Miley Cyrus in everything that you do. I was never a fan of yours and I don't think I will ever be but you produced good music though! But please remember, please don't be like Lindsay Lohan. Don't kill your talent just to be cool coz there's nothing cool in going in and out of rehab. Take care of yourselves girl, you are still YOUNG!

No comments: